“Thank you for a transformational experience – flying high”
“Invest in as much of yourself as you can, you are your own biggest asset by far.”
– Warren Buffett
It’s no secret that in order for your business to succeed you have have purpose, intent, persistence and resilience in your resource kit!
It is also recognised that mind, body and spirit walk alongside ideation and business growth and development.
At this Port Macquarie Retreat we will work on the integration of all the elements required for you to succeed and get you on purpose. We will also define what ‘success’ actually means for you.
Number of participants is restricted to 7 and dependent on accommodation configurations.
- Open your heart and mind to possibility to make the world a better place
- Unlock your creativity and innovation
- Amplify your potential
- Improve your business and personal productivity
- Expand your leadership and collaboration capacity
- Increase your power for idea generation
- Soothe with Yoga and a clear mindset
- Work with stimulating, like-minded individuals
- Step back from the day-to-day and really focus
You are invited to make all of this happen at an amazing, intensive training and self-development. This week is for those with a fire in their belly and passion in their heart. Nail your purpose, strengthen your sustainability and build your resilience. Be inspired and inspire your collaborators to have the courage and daring to transform.
This is a journey where you will build, layer, design and make decisions. Discover the true meaning of Customer Centricity, share ideas, diversify your thinking and push your limits and boundaries. The workshop components of this program draw on a variety of tools and skills including the Business Model Canvas, Design Thinking, Brain Shifting and Agile Flow.
Themes include Collaboration, Leadership, Idea Generation and Strategic Planning using Creative and Innovative thinking concepts and techniques. Your workshop facilitator is creativity and innovation expert Christina Gerakiteys
- Start With Why – Passion and Purpose
- Mind Body and Spirit – How they intertwine and relate to every area of life
- Building Resilience, Determination and Confidence
- Celebrating Success One Failure At a Time
- Fear and Love – not War and Peace
- Limiting Beliefs
- Goal Setting
- Start With The End In Mind
- Ideation and Innovation
- Business Model Canvas
- IP, Trade Marks, Commercialisation, Grants and other sources of funding
- The Role of Social Bottom Lines
- Minimum Viable Product and Mass Transformative Purpose
- The Future of Work
- Business Vision and Values
- The Role of Company Culture
- Ideas to Action and Goal Setting
Places are strictly limited to 7 and dependent on share accommodation options
“Beautiful, amazing, life changing”
The Port Macquarie Unlocking Creativity and Innovation workshops and retreat will take place from August 26 to September 2, 2017.
Saturday August 26
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
10:00 Workshop 1 – Personal Development
14:30 Workshop 2 – Business Development
18:00 Dinner on the beach
10:00 Workshop – 1 and 2
14:00 Free time
Saturday September 2
“Thank you for creating possibility through mind, body and spirit. It has been amazing”
Accommodation is in Plomer Road, Port Macquarie, New South Wales. There are 4 twin rooms available.
“Excellent advice, excited about the future of my business. Thank you”
The price ranges from AU$4,199 to $4,599 (ex GST) dependent on single or dual accommodation. Single occupancy is limited to one request.
- All breakfasts, lunches (buffet style) and sit down dinners each day (dinner only on Day 1, breakfast only on Day 8)
- Vegetable juices for detoxing
- Various teas/coffee/water/fruit/nuts/cakes/biscuits
- All yoga sessions
- Yoga mats, blocks, belts and blankets
- High-speed Internet
- All workshops and materials
- All costs for the adventure day
- Your yoga instructor is Tara South from Mandala Yoga Meditation Retreats
- Yoga will be used to prepare the body and mind for the day’s learnings and to calm at the end of each day’s activities
- Yoga happens on the airy outdoor deck
Tara’s passion is about creating safe spaces where people can open up to their internal feelings and experiences so they can grow into understanding.Through Yoga with Tara, people connect their mind to their body and experience themselves in a way that is unique and authentic.
Tara is an internationally acclaimed Yoga teacher and practitioner, who travels around the globe to share her knowledge through workshops, retreats and yoga teacher trainings. Through her individual style, Tara utilises the physical body and movements as a way to shift the subtle energy within each of us.
Each class is designed specifically to enhance and unite the mind, body and nervous system into one practice. She offers plenty of options for all levels of yoga practitioners, so depending on how you feel for the day you get to choose the depth of your own practice.
During the retreat you will start your day with a revitalizing dynamic flow practice, while the closing of everyday will see you seal up your wisdom with a deep restorative Yin session.
Tara is a student of Trauma Sensitive Yoga with David Emerson the founder of the TCTSY program, a Yoga Alliance Australia accredited teacher and a student of Narrative Therapy.
Email email@example.com reserve your place or ask any questions.
A deposit of $500AUD will be required within seven working days of booking. Should you need to cancel before August 1, a refund will be offered minus a $100 cancellation fee. No refunds are available after August 1. Payment in full is required by August 14. Payment arrangements are available on request.